Mexicali, Baja California

Don't buy online from sears.I order a toolbox for 314.00 on 03dec2014 and I got a email the next day with out of stock so I call and told them to cancel so I can get my money back.

Well send me back 102 dlls after 7 days so I call again and they send me 86 dlls after few days. So I call and they told me they will send me my money well not happen after a week so I can and they told me that they new more time. More time to give me my money and it's been 4 weeks so I call paypal and they made them give me the money back so it's jan 7 and finally I got all my money not to say they suck at costumer service and all the wait I did calling them. Well thank you paypal for doing what sears couldn't do.

Sears should talk with paypal and learn what they are doing to get better.Don't buy from sears I will never buy from them again I will make sure no one I now buys from them ever again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of toolbox. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned toolbox in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Purchasing a new tool box should be a fun time, not a hassle. We regret that your experience went so poorly. If you need assistance moving forward, please reach out to our team on one of the following social channels:

• Sears Facebook:

• Sears Twitter:

Both channels are moderated M-F from 8a-8p CT, Sat-Sun from 8a-6p CT and we would love to help.