I purchased a toolbox combo and when I got it out of the boxes found the bottom chest damaged and it was made too light for my needs.(I'm a mechanic and need it to hold a lot of weight) I ordered another one heavier this time and took it back to a local SEARS store them was told to give the local store a receipt from sears.com. The store didn't want to help just give me the run around telling me that they needed to see proof it was paid for.

SEARS.COM told me then that they need proof that it was returned.

I got very angry about this BS and paid my sears card off and closed my account they are still trying to cheat me out of the $329.23. I WILL NEVER SHOP THERE AGAIN!!!

Review about: Tool Chest.

Reason of review: PAID BACK FOR TOOLBOX COMBO.

Comments

You're not an airport, you don't need to announce your departure

to Mina1985 #1480695

Please curb your entries Mina1985 and Mike 1980 (as well as the other pseudonyms to 'guise' and 'shield' yourself with). Freedom of speech is contingent upon your own experiences and your proof likewise. Please apply your commentary to your own situations and circumstances and be helpful.

You failed to examine the merchandise prior to purchase. FAULT : Yours

to Ted #1480698

Hello Ted. Please be helpful and tell us how your own conclusion and your experience helped you to derive this commentary conclusion."Everything we HEAR is an OPINION, not a FACT. Everything we SEE is a PERSPECTIVE, NOT the TRUTH." ----Marcus Aurellius