I have been trying to get service out to my house for over three weeks for a Riding Lawn Tractor. The tractor was bought new in March 2010. Since then I have had 1 repair on it and it needs service again. The tractor is under warranty.

I call into the customer service line and they say that they have no dates available. This is due to them redistricting their service and they don't know how long it will take. Everytime I call, every 2-3 days, they tell me that they will generate a service ticket and I should hear back from the tractor repair department within 48 hours. I have never received a call back from them.

The new thing is that they want me to use what they call Go Local. I would have to find my own service provider, get them onsite and then call in to get their estimate approved. I would then have to pay out of my own pocket and wait for reimbursement. I told the customer service department that this is not an option and that they need to get a service technician out to service the tractor or they would be losing a customer for life. I will continue to spread my story to everyone I know that is even thinking about buying something from Sears.

Unbelievably frustrated and I will never be buying another Craftsman lawn tractor for as long as I live. Sears customer service sucks!!!!

Comments

Good luck with them coming out.When they do they will have to order a part and that will take another three to four weeks for them to come back.

My new lawn tractor puchased in May 2011 has now been down for 6 weeks and they will not be back for another two weeks.All for a $2.50 spring!