With Company response Not resolved

We bought a fridge Kenmore Elite at Sears Burlington Mall at Massachusets, retail price $2,300 - not the cheapest product. Yesterday upon delivery we found out that the stainless steel door had scratches and the bottom plastic cover was defective.

I spent almost two hours on the phone today with the customer service and office of the General Manager (Bob) with zero result. Customer service agents were passing me from one to another, after multiple and long holds, and were not able to schedule a replacement or provide directions what the next steps are. They promised a deputy manager of appliances will call me because the manager was not in but eventually I found out that deputy manager was not in either.

The General Manager was not in either -- either because it is Friday or because there were not telling true. Incredibly bad store.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

Last Friday I contacted the Executive Complaint office and got excellent attention from Mike T. of Texas office. He is following up.

Thank you.

Helen

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dears Helenvela,

My name is Stephanie L. and I am with the Sears Social Media Escalations team. We have just come across your post and wanted to reach out to you. We regret to hear your newly purchased refrigerator was delivered damaged. We understand your frustrations and urgency to see it is replaced with a new one. Please accept our apologies for the poor customer service you received, this is not the type of service Sears prides itself on, and we would like the opportunity to see this issue is resolved. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number your refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name “Helenvela” you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Stephanie L.