Gunnison, Colorado

I ordered a gas range from my hometown Sears.A $3500 plus order!

They gave me specifications for installation.

I had a gas line installed and ventilation system installed per their instruction. Then I waited over a month for the gas range to arrive. When it arrived and Sears came to install the range, they indicated it had different specs and would not comply with what I had. They offered no solution and took the range away, leaving me to try to configure the gas/ventilation system myself.

At this point, I would just like a refund, but they want a $500 restocking fee and a delivery charge (for the range they had to take away!).Very disappointed in their customer service and just want a full refund!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.