Resolved

Update by user Jun 30, 2017

As of 6/30 : After many many emails back and forth over the past 3 weeks , and being told multiple times that I was out a laptop and the money, Sears finally emailed us and advised that the laptop that they and Weekly Close outs said they never recieved now magically has been received.( NOT so magical since the tracking number we sent 3 weeks ago proved that - I also find it odd that both parties said we returned the Macbook to an address that was completely wrong and that neither parties had affiliation with the address that was on the return label, yet now they somehow have it) I genuinely think this was a complete scam by Weekly Close outs.Sears is at fault as well for partnering with shadey sellers.

I paid 588.00 for the laptop, Sears returned to me 545.17.It cost me 80.00 to send the laptop back ( to a supposedly not real address) then Sears took 42.83 from me on this.Basically, I paid 122.83 to learn that Sears deals with incredibly unethical sellers and will put you through a beating to just be heard.

Update by user Jun 30, 2017

As of 6/30 : After many many emails back and forth over the past 3 weeks , and being told multiple times that I was out a laptop and the money, Sears finally emailed us and advised that the laptop that they and Weekly Close outs said they never recieved now magically has been received.( NOT so magical since the tracking number we sent 3 weeks ago proved that - I also find it odd that both parties said we sent it to an address that was completely wrong and that neither parties had affiliation with that address that was on the return label, yet now they somehow have it) I genuinely think this was a complete scam by Weekly Close outs.

Sears is at fault as well for partnering with shadey sellers. I paid 588.00 for the laptop, Sears returned to me 545.17.

Update by user Jun 22, 2017

6/22 STill no refund: Sears emailed me today and asked me to email to them the original email from Weekly Closeouts addressing return instructions.I sent it to them, and then one more time explained 2 sets of return instructions were given to us : one by Sears and one by Weekly Close outs.

The return instructions that came with the MacBook and are actually on the Sears website are as followed: "The return shipping address is printed on the packing slip included with your package. Please securely repack the return items, preferably, using the original packaging.

" Weekly CLose out gave a different address.Sears has my money and Weekly close out has my laptop and somehow they consider this ethical and legal.

Original review posted by user Jun 21, 2017

ON 6/2 I purchased a refurbished Mac Book from Sears.com.It was delivered to us on 6/8.

We followed the return instructions that came with the Mac Laptop. The return tracking number is 9505514625937163144976. It shows delivered We were given 2 sets of return instructions: One from Sears and One from Weekly Closeouts. Although we have returned the item per the instructions that came from Sears , I am still being required to pay for the Macbook.

Weekly Close outs says they will not honor the return because via email they said send it to their California facility BUT within the packaging that came with the Mac book, the return instructions said to only return the Macbook to the address that came w/ the Macbook.

This is brilliant scam: We buy and return a laptop , the company keeps the laptop, Sears still make us pay for the laptop and everyone gets to blame the other company because the consumer didnt know which return instructions to follow.Sears blames Weekly CLoseout, Weekly CLoseouts blames Sears while both keep our money and product.

Review about: Laptop.