With Company response Not resolved

Sears Warranty Protection Plan is set to expire in four months. They keep delaying guarantee services and repair of Central Cooling and Heating System. With comments from Sears Customer Solution department: parts on orders since May 23, 2012 until present June 05, 2012.

Product: Kenmore purchased on: 09/06/2007 is set to expire.

Sears Service Technician should have discovered initial problems if the they had following ten point inspection in as guarantee in Sears Warranty Protection Plan 30 July 10. This same A/C Sears Tech has been assigned since system was purchase. Sears is not a honest representative .

Review about: Sears Protection Plan.

Comments

Sears Social Media is smoke screen for delaying services to solve consumers via personal communication that offer but never given as promised. All they promised is that, they would like to discuss your issue of concern. But have no intention of solving the problems at hand. Please feel free to review the following promised line communications that never occur.

June 22, 2012 Mr. Tony, T. Extension 11; Blue Ribbon 300.

If Sears Social Media; Doesn't return call. Will have your extension block.

This will be last time to have communication your Sears Social Media Office. Will try last time exactly Friday June 22, 2012 - 1300hrs or 1:00pm promptly. If no response is received. Will post, Blog; via: Facebook, Twitter, Social Media, - viral websites throughout the Internet with you as my leading problems of concern. To resolve pressing Sears Customer Representatives Relationship with past and present consumers.

> Subject: RE: Sears Executive office case#6061977

> Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 10:23:19 -0400

> From: smsupport@searshc.com

> To: grounded79@hotmail.com

> Mr. Taylor,

> My apologies for the inconvenience of not being able to get through on Thursday. I will be here today until 5pm CT and look forward to speaking with you. At this time, I will set a 6/18 call back.

> Tony T

> ________________________________

> Sent: Thu 6/14/2012 9:54 AM

> To: Sears Social Media Customer Service 2

> Subject: RE: Sears Executive office case#6061977

> 09:45 am, June 14 2012 Called Mr. Tony, Sears Executive Media Representative (case#6061977); it seem they are having system operator problems and Sears System Line Communication Center, cannot process.

> Robo: Operator stated please try call again later.

> Will try again at 1:00pm 14 June 2012

> > Subject: RE: Sears Executive office case#6061977

> > Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 13:27:28 -0400

> > From: smsupport@searshc.com

> > To: grounded79@hotmail.com

> >

> > That is not a problem. I will set a follow up for 6/17 should you get tied up and not be able to call me on the 14th.

> > Tony T

> > Sent: Sun 6/10/2012 8:53 PM

> > To: Sears Social Media Customer Service 2

> > Subject: RE: Sears Executive office case#6061977

> >

> > Thursday June 14, 2012. Will like to have conversation. Upon return to Texas..

> > > Subject: Sears Executive office case#6061977

> > > Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 09:55:18 -0400

> > > From: smsupport@searshc.com

> > > To: grounded79@hotmail.com

> > >

> > > My name is Tony with the Sears Executive office and I am e-mailing you in regards to information we received from you concerning some warranty issues that you have been having. I can certainly understand your concern with this matter and would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further concerning this. If you could please contact me at the number listed below, or reply to my e-mail with a good contact number and I will reach out to you.

> > > Tony T

> > > Social Media Support - Senior Case Manager

> > > Phone: 888-572-8119 EXT. 11

> > > Email: smsupport@searshc.com

> > > Hours: Sunday-Thursday 8:30-5:00 CT

> > >

> > > This message, including any attachments, is the property of Sears Holdings Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries. It is confidential and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it without reading the contents. Thank you.

> >

Well Mr. Tony, T. could be Tony the Tiger of Kellogg for all I know.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear RHT,

My name is Robert and I'm reaching out to you on behalf of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. We’re terribly sorry for any trouble and inconvenience you've endured with our service group. We would like to take an opportunity to speak with you about this matter on the Central Cooling and Heating System and offer our assistance.. At your convenience please contact my office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com so that we can assist with resolving any issue you may have. Please provide us a contact number as well as the phone number used to purchase the Central Cooling and Heating System we were servicing (if different from your contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, include your Facebook name (RHT) in the email so we can reference your case.

Robert B.