With Company response Not resolved

Update by user Jul 13, 2015

I have ordered the part to fix my zero turn from a local vendor.I will have the part by this Wednesday.

I will be telling SEARS that I want my money I paid for the warranty returned to me.

All of us affected by SEARS untimely and lack of service should do the same.Tell them there are other alternatives for repair and tell them we want out money back!

Original review posted by user Sep 12, 2012

Called August 30th to order a part under my warranty.Waited until September 11th did not receive part.

Called Sears was told it had not been ordered. They assured me that now it was. Today my mower

deck spindle actually blew up scattering parts and scalping the lawn. I called Sears to ask that the both spindles be replaced and find that they had not sent out any parts yet because they said they had no record of my call.

I could have been hurt by the spindle parts flying around. Finally they say the spindles are ordered after my third call.

This is terrible service after paying over 600.00 for a service contract.Plus the fact I am lucky I did not get injured!

Reason of review: Not Happy!.

Comments

arty
Manchester, New Hampshire, United States #543754

I was contacted by an account executive from Sears.He worked on my behalf and the parts were ordered and have been received and installed.

He assured me that they would look into why I was told different stories and why my calls were not acted upon.

I now have the use of my zero turn again and have been assured this will not happen in the future.Thanks to Sears for quick action!

to arty Portland, Oregon, United States #556989

arty,

There is a very aggressive attorney led movement brewing against Sears write to searsautoservice.class.action@gmail.com

hope to hear your story soon!

SearsCares
Sears Response

My name is Tony and I am with the Sears Social Media Escalations team at the executive office. We would like to take this opportunity to express our deepest apologies for the troubles that you are having with your mower. I can certainly understand your frustration with having to wait such an extended time to get your mower repaired. Furthermore, the aggravation with being told different stories concerning the part status is certainly understandable.

As a valued Sears’ customer, we would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further and work on your behalf to ensure that this matter is resolved to your complete satisfaction.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone number that the item is listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your Screen name (arty) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Tony T.