With Company response Not resolved

I purchased a top of the line Samsung dryer six months ago. The sales representative sold me on the warranty.

Supposedly if my dryer broke their prompt sales representatives would be promptly there to fix it. Sure enought 2 months after I bought the dryer it broke and someone came to fix it, but I had to wait for 1.5 wks to get someone there. That was my first experience so I thought that I would let it go. Now, 6 months after the purchse of the product the dryer breaks again and I make an appointment for someone to come out and report.

Once again I had to wait 1.5 wks for someone to come. My husband and I work full time so I had someone come stay at the house to open the door because they couldn't get anyone out in the morning. Then, 5 minutes before my window started the repair department calls me and tells me that the repair man had his truck break down and couldn't make it. The next available appoitment was another 1.5wks away.

I was livid. I asked them to do whatever they could to get someone at my house sooner. I was transferred to customer care, but no one was able to do a thing.

NEVER buy Sears Warranty EVER. They have terrible customer service.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Jattia:

My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues which means that we handle issues start to finish with one dedicated case manager. I found your post here and wanted to reach out and offer our sincere apology for the issues you are having getting your dryer repaired. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience and distress we have caused you and your family with your scheduled dryer repair appointments. We acknowledge and understand that each time our technician comes to your home it is you, our customer who has to make themselves available. If the technician is late or doesn’t show up it is you who misses some part or all of your day. We truly would like to look into this issue further and offer our assistance to help make sure that your repair is carried out according to the scheduled appointment time and date and assign a dedicated case manager to you to make sure that your dryer is repaired to your satisfaction. This individual will be available to you with this and any other Sears related issues you have now or in the future. We value your business very much and want to make sure that everything that can be done for you is being done.

At your convenience, please contact our office at SMAdvisor@searshc.com. Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the dryer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Jattia) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.