With Company response Not resolved

I usually don't waste my time complaining.But this is really outrageously bad service, from everyone involved.

Repeated repair attempts. Inept technicians. Technicians who don't show up. Customer service people who stone-wall us and are really unhelpful, refusing to do anything to ameliorate the problem.

Four technician visits in a month to attempt to repair our dishwasher. It's still broken. They made mistakes and omissions every single time. They didn't do one thing right!!!

We bought the protection plan, and are not being protected. They also conveniently lose records when it's in their interest.

Do Not Buy From Sears!!!and if you do, know that their warranties are worthless.

Review about: Sears Protection Plan.

Comments

Load it up and take it back.After a similar experience with our treadmill we took it back.

First, they couldn't find our paid extended warranty even when I provided them with a copy of the receipt. Next, they couldn't get someone out to look at it in our area.

After 3 weeks of a broken treadmill, I had my friends help me load it and return it.

Haven't shopped there since!

SearsCares
Sears Response

To Sears Su...

I’m terribly sorry for any trouble, inconvenience and frustration you have endured regarding your dishwasher. Sears has always stood for the highest levels of quality and service; I know we have deeply disappointed you. My name is Susan and I am part of the Sears Cares Team. We would like to help. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues with Sears Corporate which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com so you (and others) don’t have to continue to be impacted by this. At your convenience, please send us an email. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Sears Su...) for reference to your issue.

Susan R.