6 weeks ago my 52" Visio TV went out. It took 3 weeks to get a "technician" out who had to order a part.

1 week later the part arrived but I had to wait 2 more weeks to get the "technician" to come back. After calling yesterday to confirm the appointment I am told he can not make the 4 hour window and may need to reschedule 3 more weeks out. Sears needs to fire these clowns because they make them look bad. I would bet they are the lowest cost provider.

I have to reschedule all of the other appointments I have this afternoon in order to be here all day in case he shows up. I called to complain and was told by Sears that "it just happens some times. They schedule other people at the same time as your appointment." WHAT? You over book your service people?

Wake up Sears! I want my TV working or my money back.

Comments

#192457

Dear Wes Rayon,

I'm Scott and I work within Sears Cares Escalations at corporate. I came across your post here and wanted to reach out to you. I definitely understand the frustration behind your TV repair rescheduling. I know how difficult it can be to get time off work & rearrange your schedule for such things; we do value your time and I'm sorry this reschedule & delay has occurred. We'd like to assist you. At your convenience please contact my office via email at searscares@searshc.com so that we can assist with resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the TV was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (Wes Rayon) in the email so we can reference to your case.

Scott J.