Layout of Store

Worst experience purchasing anything in my life.Went into my local sears to buy a stacked washer dryer unit.

Saleswoman helping basically blew me off and said come back tomorrow because she was going home for the day, but still wanted to make the sale. Next day I dealt with a different sales woman, convinced me that the stackable unit in the store was the same or better then the laundry center I wanted to buy. She also talked me into opening a sears card to get free delivery and six months interest free. Delivery team finally scheduled a time over a week after purchase.

They did not show up the first day they said they would, which I took off work to deal with. Next time they showed up two hours late and that it wouldn't fit. I had measured and knew it would and told them to leave it. Called the delivery manager explained the circumstances and she did finally send competent delivery team that got it put in.

After they left realized the doors don't open right. Got my first bill and was charged 22.4% interest. Sears sucks !!!!

Will never use them again!!!Be warned!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments