Sears is the worst company In the WORLD!!!!!!! ....

I went It the store to buy a washer and dryer .The rep told me the only way to get free delivery is buy it online. So we went to put the order in with the rep .a old address from another state came up we updated that information submitted the order and It changed it back to the old address the rep tried to change it and it wouldn't change.

So he called sears to cancel the order an they gave him the run around for 2 hours they they told him it was cancelled . Checked me acct and they still took the money out so now I'm fight to get my money back that they stole!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of washer and dryer. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned washer and dryer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments