Update by user Jan 30, 2015

..I also stated to the sales person that because we had 7 people in home I wanted a large capacity washer.I wanted at least 4.3 or higher.

He offered us the Kenmore Connect Model 41182 and said it was 4.3. After getting it home and it burning the house down I Google the specifications to find out it is 4.0 and way to small. I firmly believe Sears sales people do not care about their customers and just want to make a sale for their commission.

I don't appreciate being lied to and sold junk.If I do not get a full refund tomorrow I will be going to channel 8 on your side.

Update by user Jan 30, 2015

Updating Title. Items were purchased at Sears Outlet in Brooksville, Florida.

Original review posted by user Jan 30, 2015

Just spent 5 days in a Sears Outlet looking for a washer and dryer.I didn't have much money and was hesitate on buying appliances that were in someone else's home.

We wanted a matching set and bought a Kenmore Connect Set. Washer cost $597.00. Dryer we financed through Acceptance Now. Got the set home and it literally almost smoked us out of our house!!!

Set it up, the washer immediately made a loud whistling noise. Smoke started coming out of the front door and water pouring out from bottom of door! The burnt smell still lingers!! Now, with your NO RETURN policy I am stuck with this junk until a service tech can come out to see if it can be repaired which means longer I have to wait to wash clothes!

I have a newborn so laundry is very important. I do not want nor feel we should keep these. The dryer is just as loud and both machines were suppose to be quiet per the sales person. I don't feel within the first 15 mins of owning these we should be replacing parts and I don't feel comfortable with it in my house at this point.

Your return policy sucks. We spent every dime we had and came home with junk. And even if we get our money back we are now stuck with a dryer which defeats the purpose of a matching set!!

We are furious!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of washer and dryer. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned washer and dryer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments