I will never buy from Sears again! One month without a washer..

They paid 1000$ for a broken drum re shipped bought another one waited another 3weeks and then had to wait another for a bolt. After a month spent in the laundrymat and money.. We called customer service and what a joke! After 5 people one lady acted like she fixed this!

She said we could pick out a washer that matches the dryer. All was great no money limit she understood this was a crazy mess just call back and let them know what washer we picked. So we spent 954.00 washer 2years old and bought 230$ warrenty. We found on that was 854.00$ so we called and they said you have a 800.00$ limit well they didn't have a 800$ washer and one that mached the dryer..

We was told we have to pay the difference and taxes. So tonight on the phone again they can re ship the 1000$ drum and pay the service men again this will be 4 times now 100$ a visit it says on the receipt.. I don't know how this customer service is staying in business no one helped and we got lied to 3 times still not fixed! So we will see calling again tonight to get it repaired!

And I hope we don't have to wait another week or I am going to get crazy on someone!

This is the most insane place I ever dealt with and I work customer service you should be ashamed of your lieing staff because I will never buy from Sears again and it's all over my Facebook about this ordeal.. I am pissed!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of washer. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned washer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments

SearsCares

Hi there,

We are disappointed to see you are upset with us. We wanted to reach out to see if we can assist with any of your concerns.

Please note- we are available to help our members 7 days a week on any of our social channels.

• Sears Facebook: http://on.fb.me/18CwSqp

• Sears Twitter: http://bit.ly/1BK1jbL

Both channels are moderated from 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and Saturday-Sunday 8am-6pm CT to happily assist our member's with any issues they may have!     Thank you, SearsCares