With Company response

bought a Maytag washer from sears this junk has broken down more times than it has worked sears service is non existant the first time time the repair man laughed at me and then said the machine can only do synthetics with synthetics , cotton with cotton etc.the next time it went down the repair man told me it was fixed he did not even get down the driveway it was out again after 12 weeks one finally got it right .

it lasted for 2 years and is down again Tuesday we made an appointment to get it fixed that was Nov.27 2012 after waiting all day we received a recorded message saying they were running late after another 4 hours of waiting they were a no show my wife called and they said they had what amounted a bad day.

the appointment was re-scheduled for Thursday Nov.28 it is now 6:30 on the 29th and they have not got here yet.Maytag washers are garbage and sears service is non existent.

Sears Response

Please accept our apologies for the continued frustrations with the repair of your washer. My name is Liz and I am with the Sears Social Media Support team. I ran across your post today and wanted to offer our assistance. I understand it can be very frustrating to purchase a washer and it constantly needs repair. In addition, I can see how irritating it can be to *** from work and our technician never showed up for the repair. I would like to have one of our dedicated case managers speak with you on this issue. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone number the washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your Screen name (Anonymous1936) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R.