My Kenmore water heater began leaking at 4 years.Sears told me on Dec 16 they would replace the water heater but I had to use their plumbing contractor.

The contractor, Urban Pine Plumbing, St Paul MN , scheduled the install of the new heater as soon as possible,on Dec 22, a week later. Meanwhile the water heater is leaking. One weeks delay is a long time. Then on the morning of Dec 22, the scheduled install date, the contractor, Urban Pine Plumbing, called to inform me that a water heater was not available claiming that Sears never delivered the water heater to the appropriate warehouse.

So now the installer is telling me that I will have to wait another week. But a water heater, according to Sears, was available from a local store. The plumbing contractor, Urban Pine Plumbing, said they only pickup at the Sears warehouse not local Sears stores. After all that the contractor then told Sears that I was abusive on the phone which is not true.

Basically, Sears just does not honor their warranty.And the contractor will not take the business because they tell Sears I was "abusive" which is a complete fiction.

Comments