water heater that was under warranty stop working on 7/30/12 since that time My faimly of 4 has not had any hot water . The excessive number of days has caused inconvience and the hardship and shows a lack of concern for your customers.

I was told that Sears located a replacement water heater at a Sears with the capacity of the one that I had. The Sears is approximately 40min away however the installers are not allowed to travel more than 20 miles therefore my family is left to suffer with no hot water for 8 to 10 days. I have spent over $300 thus far to afford my family the opportunity to take showers and perform basic hygeine.

The treatment of me and my family is unacceptable and shows a systematic lack of concern for your customers; I say this because even at the cooperate level I was lied to and pushed to the side by the very staff that was put in place to help so that they could enjoy their holiday while leaving me and my family with no resolution. Had I known what I know now I would not have bought the warranty.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Replacement.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 04, 2012.

Comments

nikalseyn

Typical Sears. At least the new Sears, a part of KMart.

You would be better off just buying a new one at a good, local plumbers or even at Lowe's, Menard's, etc.

and having it installed.

After I did so, I would sue Sears in small claims court.

If they don't bother to show up for the court date, get a judgement against them and see an attorney to file a lien against the local store. Then foreclose on the lien.