Have a Kenmore water softner. It broke down.

I still have water in home so no big deal. I call sears for repairs. Repairman comes out. Finds problem and says he needs to order a part.

So I pay the man up front. I have an appointment for next week. An hour later after he leaves I go to wash my hands, I have no water at all. I spend the next 6 hours calling sears trying to get someone back to get water back on.

You end up calling the Phillipines which in turn sends a message to denver dispatch. No one ever responded. I would be living with out water for a week. Thank god for my son in law.

What if I was a disabled person and did not have anyone. Their system is awful. Still no call back from sears. They could care less.

Oh best part. One of the reps told me to hire a plumber.

I will never buy any sears product ever again. I see why their company is failing.

Emma2va54 wrote the review because of bad quality at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears water softener repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments