Planned to buy treadmill and after doing some research online found that Sears Western Hill Store (6000 Glenaway Ave, Cincinnati, OH) has 2 Proform treadmill on sale. Called the store and got the confirmation that still available.

Drove to the store and found out that 1 was sold yesterday and 1 between the time I called and made to the store. Checked with store rep that it was told me to 2 are available, but now I am hearing different story that 1 was sold yesterday. And Sears website is still showing both available (while I am writing this).

The store rep tried to honor the online and reached out to supervisor for the price match on the next model available, but no luck. Just saw the attitude from the supervisor, if you want to buy this one, buy at full price or.....

Review about: Sears Website.

Comments

Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #769462

We will all be much better served when Sears closes it's doors for good. To hurt good intentioned people and use them for their money is a travesty. I don't understand why the legal system can't shut their doors FOR them with compensation for all the hurt and losses they have caused.