With Company response Not resolved

Update by user Feb 23, 2013

Thanks for the advice 'Get a Life".Going into the store seems like a good idea, unless you have purchased on-line from an international location.

I don't really think it's a credible option. Also interesting to hear your experience with multiple complaints. I don't think Sears will try to track my IP address when they already have my name and address. Anyway, why should I worry when everything I've said is true.

This is the worst customer service I've ever experienced.Thanks for your comments

Update by user Feb 03, 2013

GOD is like SEARS ... He has everything!

... And Sears thinks it's like God, a law unto itself!

Sears acts for its own good not that of its customers. Even when it advertises and promises a sale and secures the payment it believes it has the divine power to cancel without notice. Sears doesn't seem to believe in telling you the truth either. They offered a refund and then claimed not to have taken my payment. They blamed a 3rd party supplier who had never even been informed of my order. They exposed my credit details to potential fraud so that the bank made me replace by card. They produced a succession of "customer service" reps so that I hardly ever communicated with the same person twice.

The result? I am left angry and out of pocket without the promised product. Even letters to the CEO and Chairman appear have hit the garbage for I have had no acknowledgement or response in a month.

I would not advise anyone to purchase on-line from Sears.

Sears don't giveth but Sears taketh away

Update by user Jan 30, 2013

Sears ‘HAPPY CUSTOMER’ team just give me the blues!

Sears talk the talk but MISERABLY FAIL TO WALK THE WALK.

HERE’S THE ADVERT … Sears BLUE RIBBON team is supposed to make nearly all of their most disgruntled customers happy. Not my words but those of Sears Divisional President’s who said ‘Blue Ribbon, is designed to handle service calls that had gone bad’ and that these calls “go to a special team … totally empowered to do whatever they need to do to make the customer happy — without interference from managers or anyone else up the organizational chain” resulting in ‘Sears Home Services currently retaining 96 percent of its ‘BLUE RIBBON’ customers’.

HERE’S THE TRUTH … The Blue Ribbon Manager contacted me around a month after postal letters to Sears top brass. After an initial hollow, generic apology Sears stated that my account was fraudulent and that I should sort things out with my bank!!

The HAPPY team sure have a bizarre approach to sorting out my problems.

After so many emails to Sears, I would have hoped that their Manager might have had a better understanding of the issues. While it tested my patience (yet again), I explained that I had brought the fraudulent activity to their attention and that I had (in writing) an admission from Sears security centre that the fraudulent activity resulted from ‘a vendor which seemed suspicious’.

The Happy Team did not acknowledge, never mind address the fact that Sears failed to supply the purchased item after I accepted their advertised deal. Similarly, there was no appreciation of the considerable trouble and loss that resulted exclusively from Sears reneging on the deal.

The rest is a similar pattern to before; i.e. I write a series of 4, often detailed accounts offering any additional information that might be required – Sears to date ignore my communications.

Sears BLUE RIBBON contact was a bolt from the blue. However, I’m blue in the face explaining and look like being left with the blues.

I bought from Sears as their website stated ‘When you purchase a product from us online, … We'll ensure its safe delivery ... We look at it as fulfilling a promise’. THIS, IN MY EXPERIENCE, ADDS INSULT TO INJURY.

I now trust Sears even less than before and cannot see them ever honouring their advertised deal. I have now made it a crusade to warn others; Be very cautious and sceptical of any appealing Sears offers. It’s not just that may be disappointed, but that you could have your credit details compromised, have to pay to discuss this with their security centre, waste hours with a series invariably different ‘customer service’ reps AND, if you do get the BLUE RIBBON team the only way they’ll make you happy is if get pleasure from JOKES!

My view? – I have been cheated and abused and so I intend to let as many know about it as possible.

(The only positive is that I believe Sears are aware to the potential impact of www.pissedconsumer.com)

Original review posted by user Jan 25, 2013

Where else, other than Sears, would they advertise a sale and then default after accepting payment?

Where else, other than Sears, would paying by credit card expose you to potential fraud forcing your bank to change your card details?

Where else, other than Sears, would they ask you to call their centre while you pay international rates for half hour dialogue that end nowhere?

Where else, other than Sears, would you be passed around a succession of “customer service” representatives who appear to have no interest in helping?

Nowhere else. Just Sears.

Place an order at your peril. I tried to buy a cell phone and instead bought additional expense, shocking service and a whole lot more trouble than I anticipated.

Surely the executive management would wish to have these failings addressed? I wrote to Chairman Edward S. Lampert and CEO / President, Louis J. D'Ambrosio. A month later and I haven’t got a reply from anyone.

My recommendation?? – Buy ANYWHERE else than Sears.

Review about: Sears Credit Card.

Comments

ShitOn

I waited a month to hear from Sears after their promises of assistance (see comments from Sears).THEY NEVER GOT BACK TO ME APART FROM TRYING TO CENSOR ME.

See my entry 'Sears Gags Complaints'.Their customer service response is to try to shut you up rather than deal with their failings.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #613452

Credit card fraud is everywhere, one of the risks of using the card.

My Sears was amazing with my last order that they messed up. I didn't spend my time complaining 300x online, or send 350 emails. I went to the store to talk to people. I kept talking to people (pleasantly) until I got the response I wanted. They sent me the wrong model washer. I'd inadvertently wrote down the wrong number on a sign which was on the wrong model when i shopped in store. ordered online, got it and knew it wasn't what I wanted. Went into the store, eventually chatted with the appliance dept manager who arranged a pickup of the wrong one and delivery of the new. I paid only the difference in price between the models.

Also, I've been sued before for writing "malicious intent to harass" reviews online (I was peeved with a construction company a few years ago and wrote 22 angry reviews... 2 years later they sued me and won). I understand you're angry, but posting a zillion reviews is kind of absurd. You may want to be careful how much you complain. It's pretty easy to track and IP address, and track down your ISP who has all your information and will reveal it unless you file an order to quash (expensive, need a lawyer to do it).

ShitOn

It's now a couple of weeks since SEARS CARES (NOT!) got in replied and offered to help ... then ****ed off, never to be heard of again.

How did their intervention help? It just leaves me even more angry about he way they think they can treat customers.

If you are in the fortunate position not to have purchased from Sears, keep it that way. I wish I'd never taken up their offer.

ShitOn

Sears have still done nothing to help, I haven't even heard from them!!

ShitOn

Sears offers of help in the 'Comments' sections have still come to nothing.

These offers seem to appeal to my gullible nature which - against all the odds - seems to think there may be a thread of honesty in such a large and successful company. ABSOLUTELY NOT.

These offers continue to waste my time as I write back and Sears COMPLETELY IGNORE my emails.

I MUST tell others about this and just hope that it saves potential purchasers the troubles I've experienced.

Sears – Quick to offer help… Slow to deliver

When I say slow I really mean dawdling sluggish to the point of not moving at all.

THEY ARE THE WORST ORGANISATION I HAVE DEALT WITH IN 30 YEARS!

I have sent emails to;

smsupport@searshc.com,

SearsCares@searshc.com,

and

blueribbonservice2@searshc.com.

These emails have been sent to Russ S., Kristin B., Buddy J., Gabriel A., Misty H. and Anthony C. to name but a few. Most have never replied, never mind assisted.

I’m really interested in those that have had a similar experience; i.e. Sears offers of help that amount to nothing.

I’m keen to let others know of the hours and hours and hours of time I’ve spent trying to get Sears to live up to THEIR promises. To date, they have strung me along with an appealing advert which has resulted in my expense, exposure of my credit card details to fraud and, perhaps most annoying, Sears reneging on their advertised product and dishonestly blaming their supplier.

London, England, United Kingdom #599847

Zeniada M. (from Sears Social Media Support),

Thanks for getting in touch

It’s really nice hearing from Sears but let’s cut to the chase. I’ve probably sent about 50 emails to Sears at this point with most recent communications being sent to ALL the following;

SMAdvisor@searshc.com

Webcenter@customerservice.sears.com

international@customerservice.sears.com

sears_international@customerservice.sears.com

orders@customerservice.sears.com

smsupport@searshc.com

searscares@searshc.com

This obviously included your suggested email address.

It seems to me like you have had plenty of chances to reach a satisfactory resolution well before I wrote to (and was ignored by) your CEO and Chairman (and their staff).

I’d love to be reporting that Sears recognised that I did all asked of me (paying promptly and responding quickly to all queries at my expense) while Sears have broken their promise and strung me along.

I believe I have been very patient over the last few months but I now must warn others of Sears omnipotent attitude and how they treat customers.

Please stay in touch if you REALLY think this can be resolved

Regards :sigh

SearsCares
Sears Response

ShitOn,

Hello my name is Zenaida and I am part of the Sears Social Media Support team. I would like to apologize for the difficulty you encountered with your purchase. We are very sorry to learn our service and let you down and for any added stress this situation has caused you. I would like to get you in contact with one of our dedicated case managers in order to get this matter resolved quickly.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number your order was originally purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the customer name (ShitOn) listed on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Zenaida M.

sears_international@customerservice.sears.com

orders@customerservice.sears.com

smsupport@searshc.com

searscares@searshc.com

This obviously included your suggested email address.

Please stay in touch if you REALLY think this can be resolved