Lee, New Hampshire
1.7

I purchased a brand new refrigerator from Sears on labor Day weekend and had it Delivered on September 12th 2015.Our Ice maker never worked.

I have had Sears repair out to our home six times to try to repair it. They have replaced the main circuit board, main relay board, emit board,another board, heater, and many other parts. They have defrosted the water line with a heat gun. They tried to replace the main water line and heater but when they attempted to pull the old one out of the door it broke off inside of the door.

So now they are going to send me out a new freezer door with the ice maker on it . I had to sign a slip last week stating that if my repairs were not covered under Warranty that I would be responsible for payment up to $1733.41 less any amounts you may have already paid for this repair. What a joke I paid about $1,100 on sale for my side by side refrigerator with Ice maker and water dispenser on the door. Today alone I made many calls.

I spent this many minutes on calls. The calls were for for 9 min, 1.5 min, 8.5 min, 21 min, 6 min, 33 min, 2.5 min, 1 hour and 9 min, 8 min, 8 min,27.5 min, 1.5 min, and 50 min so today I spent 245.5 minutes I spent 4 hours and .09 minutes. I added this up 3 times and can't believe I spent 4 hours on the phone alone today trying to get this resolved. Trying to get my no good refrigerator replaced.

not to mention how many other days I have spent time on the phone. They have the worst automated phone system and when a representative answers the phone they are usually outside of the United States and they hardly speak English. I have to keep telling them the reason for my call and just like the commercial on TV have to keep saying representative, representative. representative, representative, to finally get someone that speaks English as their second language.

I then have to explain to them why I am calling and ask for a Case manager. This is the worst Customer Service I have ever received. So now they say even though they have been to our house to try to fix our refrigerator 6 times that we have no choice but to have them come back, My refrigerator is a Whirlpool and I called them today as well and after almost an hour and speaking to a representative and a supervisor I was informed since Whirlpool manufactured my refrigerator for sears under the Kenmore name that Sears handles all warranty work for my refrigerator. At first they were going to send out a technician to see if they could fix it.

Unfortunately they then discovered that I had to use Sears. I wouldn't recommend that anyone buy an appliance from SEARS THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMER. I CAN'T IMAGINE HOW THEY CAN TREAT ANY CONSUMER THIS WAY AND TO PUT ANYONE THROUGH ALL OF THIS AGGRAVATION AND SAY THEY CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS. WHEN I COMPLAINED AND ASKED FOR THE ADDRESS TO WRITE CORPORATE TO WRITE A FORMAL COMPLAINT THE CASE MANAGER HAD THE NERVE TO SAY TO ME THAT THE ONES THAT REPLY TO THE EMAIL AND THE WRITTEN CORRESPONDENCE ARE JUST LIKE HER A CASE MANAGERS AND THAT THEY WOULD SAY THE SAME THING AND NOT LOOK INTO MY COMPLAINT ANY FURTHER.

AS I REPEAT I WOULD BE VERY CAUTIOUS THAT IF YOU BUY AN APPLIANCE AND HAVE TROUBLE DON'T ALLOW THEM TO COME TO FIX IT RETURN IT WITHIN THE 30 DAY RETURN POLICY.IF WE HAD WE WOULD HAVE BEEN A LOT BETTER OFF.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of whirlpool side by side refrigerator from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments