Baxter, Tennessee

I bought a 50" LG Plasma just over two years ago and purchased a extended warranty. The TV started about 3 months or so ago when it gets hot turning itself off for 5 to 10 minutes, or when you hit the volume control. I call Sears and they sent someone from Alabama, which is over 120 miles from where I live. The took it and kept it for 3 weeks and brought it back and said there is nothing wrong with it. This was how they honored my extended warranty. I call the 800-749-5899 to report this. They told me they would send the same people from Alabama again, these are the ones who said there was nothing wrong with it. I've been shopping with Sears for over 50 years and this is my first warranty issue, but never again. Sears will never get any of my money again. Both Sears and the Service place, without using the word lier, called me a lier.

Buyers Beware...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of accountability. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "sears will not honor their warranty...they said there was nothing they could do." of lg 50-inch tv. Sears needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lg 50-inch tv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments