Have been calling Sears Parts and Service since April 8th, 2011, to service my Range. I keep on getting same answer, " some one will be calling you within 48 hours to set up a service appointment."

Well we are now on April 21, 48 hours have long gone! I have phoned numerous times since and still no response. I thought I might have some luck calling the Sears Feedback Number. Wrong! The number is continually busy. I think they may have left the phone off the hook.

Would I buy another appliance from Sears? "NO" I'm, sure I can find another store who wants my money more! Sears doesn't seem to need it.

Dear AngryBaba,

We found this post and I wanted to reach out and apologize for the difficulty and frustration you have been going through trying to get service for your range. Sears works very hard to service our customers quickly and efficiently but in this case it sounds like we have definitely let you down. My name is Greg and I am part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at so we can assist you in getting your range repaired. In the email, please provide a contact phone and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (AngryBaba) you used to post on this site for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

If any other viewers of this thread need assistance with a Sears’ related issue we want to hear from you as well. Please do email us at with your contact information and a brief description of the situation and we will be glad to assist you.

Greg G.