When Sears installed two windows in my home their subcontractor did not place any seal and flashing on the exterior walls around the windows.

The windows leaked rain for months into the sheet rock and the moisture created a huge growth of toxic black mold throughout the house. Everything was totally ruined.

Sear denied at first their windows caused the problem, then agreed to pay for the repairs to the home and furnishings. Once they did so much work on the house, they stopped and told me that I had to pay for the rest of if.

Their adjuster advised me that my furniture, (Ethan Allen) and clothes (dress suits) were considered salvage and they were not worth repairing or compensating. The total amount of things needing repair or replacement is about $150,000.

I hate this company because they caused me to loose everything that I ever valued from my family. They don't care about their customers, they are scams all the way and no one ever should consider allowing Sears to cross the door post of their homes.

So many consumers have been scammed by Sears Home Improvement Products and Services we need to file a class action lawsuit against the entire corporation for fraud.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments