Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased a refrigerator from Sears online and it was delivered on 11/20/17.It was too small and it made too much noise.

I called them to exchange it for another refrigerator on 11/28/17 and they charged me a restocking fee to exchange it soi paid it. They wouldnt deliver it until 12/28/17. I haf no chouce but to accept it o i said ok. Thry delivered it and the driver said ut was too big for my space not even taking it off of the truck for me to see it.

I called sears bck and was advised that because i had exchanged once i wouldnt be able to exchange anymore. I only went throygh Sears because my late Father truly beleived in them and always recommended them. I will never use them again and will certainly tell anyone who will listen not to use Sears EVER!! I now have to puchase anither refridgerator because i dont want the current one from sears.

BTW I am in the process of remoldeling my Kitchen abd am about to purchase my stove/dishwasher and microwave.

Your loss Sears its no wonder why your going out of business.Very dissapointed .

Review about: Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments