Salt Lake City, Utah
3.0

I bought a dress in November. It didn't show up until January.

I sent it back because it didn't fit. I sent it with all the packaging via UPS. I lost my tracking number but didn't think that was a big deal because I used their return label. Sears says I have to show my tracking number to prove I sent it back.

I called UPS and they can't track numbers by your name and they can't help me. Sears says it was a second vendor that was getting the merchandise and they don't know if it was returned to them.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Sears Pros: Price.

Sears Cons: Refusal to refund.

Comments

sears market place showed to have this item in stock for local story pick up however after charging me for the item an email said they where sorry item not available I was told a refund would take 5-7 days , I purchased this on Nov 4th it is now Nov 22nd and still no refund. I called the store and was advised the refund was not processed and the excuse was the person handling it must of been to distract or busy.

Now i am told they will process it and i will just have to wait another 5- days for it to be processed. Most businesses in 2017 will credit you back immediately and the money would be in your bank same day or the next day.This company has no incentive to satisfy its dwindling customer base the writing is on the wall this is a bankrupt company stay away.

paris007

They're doing this to a lot of people. If enough people report them, maybe they'll stop being idiots

Me too

h.kitchener

You snooze, you lose as the saying goes.