I purchased a refrig.in 2006 from Sears with a 5 year Warranty on Sealed Refrig System.

On Feb 4 a tech came out to repair a freon leak (SEALED SYSTEM ISSUE) & add more freon. I have the same problem again, but they refuse to come back out to my house citing "unsanitary work conditions" due to the fact I have pet rats (they are in cages, these are fancy rats, pets). The second time they were supposed to come out, someone noted my account that a tech was at my house & rats were running all around & it was unsanitary, ONLY PROBLEM IS, NOBODY ACTUALLY CAME TO MY HOUSE THAT DAY. From then on, I've spoken to Teleservice Customer Solution Dept as well as the International Customer Service Dept.

Everytime someone has made me another appt, the service unit down in Lakewood, NJ cancels it. They don't even call me when they cancel it, so each day customer service is scheduled, I sit & wait at my house (my daughters have missed preschool, dance & gymnastics on these days). They don't even call me to tell me they cancelled! Nobody in customer service will send out a second person to check out my house even to see that the first tech lied.

I even had a sales tech at my house today from Sears to discuss installing central air. When I told him about what was going on w/ them refusing to come to my house because of my pets, he couldn't believe it. Nothing about my house is unsanitary/ unclean! The rats are our pets!

This is discrimination & I've been without my refrigerator for 3 weeks now & NOBODY FROM SEARS WILL HELP ME! I've been a LOYAL customer buying my tractor, hotwater heater, water tank, oil furnace, dishwasher, refrig, stove, microwave & THEY PUT THE SIDING ON MY HOUSE & put in a sliding glass door & this is how they treat a loyal customer???? I even spoke to a manager at The Phillipsburg, NJ store, thinking that since this is where alot of our recent purchases were made she'd do something to help me...even if it was driving to my house to see it's not what the technician said it is. She refused & said there's nothing she could do about it.

Apparently there's nothing anyone at Sears can do to help me. This tells me now that I've been blacklisted from service, all of my appliances that came with warranties (oil furnace, hot water heater, etc) or if we have trouble with anything we bought from them they're not going to provide service. This is so unfair & it's discrimination based on the pets I have! And they called my house unsanitary work environment!

It's far from that! I have dinner parties at my house, I have play groups here with the moms club where they bring their children here, we have parties here! And they insult me like this. I cannot believe nobody I have spoken to and by now it's been like 30 people can do anything to help me!

My case number with them is 3024960 & I hope this complaint goes to a director level within the corporate office...otherwise nothing is going to ever get resolved.

This has been going on for THREE WEEKS now I've been without my refrigerator.

Last conversation w/ Sears Teleservice Customer Solutions Dept is that they cannot do anything more to help me due to my "rat infestation" problem.

Comments

It was a awe-inspiring post and it has a significant meaning and thanks for sharing the information.Would love to read your next post too......

PET preform manufacturers in india

Lot of global tensions is going on at this time. Japan is expected to pull out its money from the global market as they want to revamp their country now. In current scenario anything can happen in the Share market Investors are advised not to panic and stay invested only safe traders and Stock Tips investors should exit their long positions on every high and one can use every decline as an opportunity to enter market again.

pet preform manufacturers

pet preform manufacturers

Great informational article. I learned quite a bit . I will be using the things I learned from your article.

PET preform manufacturers in india

Very good post, I was really searching for this topic, as I wanted this topic to understand completely and it is also very rare in internet, that is why it was very difficult to understand.

Thank you for sharing this.

regards:

Husky pet preforms

Pet preform suppliers

Thank you for sharing this.

regards:

PET Preforms

Regards

PET preforms manufacturers in india

Let's examine the actual definition for discrimination:

Main Entry: dis·crim·i·na·tion

Pronunciation: \dis-ˌkri-mə-ˈnā-shən\

Function: noun

Date: 1648

1 a : the act of discriminating b : the process by which two stimuli differing in some aspect are responded to differently

2 : the quality or power of finely distinguishing

3 a : the act, practice, or an instance of discriminating categorically rather than individually b : prejudiced or prejudicial outlook, action, or treatment

I bet you house is a trash hole.Get over it.

Too bad so sad.

Why make a business suffer when your house looks like ***.You are the dishonest one here