I purchased this product on 10/28/11. I have had to call Nordictrack 4 times to get this fixed, because Sears doesn't fix the ellipitcal and it still is not working.

This has taken over two months, as it take two weeks just to get parts to see if it will fix each problem. Sears won't refund my money becuase it is over the 90 return policy -- only by 7 days. I has taken 90 days to figure out that it doesn't work. I have done everything correctly, call the manufacturer directly to get it fixed..

So far I have had to replaced the console, the motor, the lower and upper wiring harnesses. I can't think of what else could break. I have had to *** work for the technicain to come out. The last time he was here for over 3 hours.

I spoke to Nordictrack and they said they have no way to interface with Sears, their retailer, as Sears said that I should have Nordictrack call them and explain about the repair problems.Sears said they would return it for a refund when I called them on 2/3 and then spoke to them today and they won't take it back unless I pay a 150.00 restocking fee. I had to speak to 6 "customer service" people, none would allow me to speak to a manager. On rep,Cordaroe, actaully said that Joyce, the manager does not talk to customers! It is completely unreasonable for me to pay to return this machine, since I have tried to get this machine fixed and can't afford to be off work any more hours.

I am at a loss as to what to do at this point.

I have an expensive exercise machine I can't use and can't get my money back on. Very dissappointing and sad, all I wanted to do we get fit for the New Year.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments