I made a fairly large order from Sears with two electric gift cards. Upon seeing a mistake on the order I canceled the order.

So I come to find out that they would not refund the funds back on the original gift cards. They said they have to send a physical gift card to me and that it would take 7-10 days.

What kind of company does this? I have never seen a modern company not refund the amount back to the gift card immediately. There is no reason they cant refund the amount or at the very least issue a new e-card.

So, now I'm out that money for two weeks and I can't finish my purchase with sears.

I will now have to place an order elsewhere as I need those products before 2 weeks.

This is not how you treat people who want to spend money with your company. When I receive my cards, I will sell them and never purchase anything at Sears again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of gift card and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Sears needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gift card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments