Rockaway Park, New York

Puchase a side by side frig and have them haul away my old ones.They offer free delivery andhual away if I open a Sear credit card so I did what they suggested.

Then they said next day delivery will cost an additional thirty dollars, I didn't mind so I sign all the paper work and waited for a confirmation call from Sears. Never came so I had to call them to find out the time of the delivery for the next day. I waited for the delivery which was scheduled for 10:45am to 12:45pm. Time past and no delivery.

Call delivery department, they said the guy were there but someone told them it was the wrong address. I was on the phone with those *** or liers for a total of 8 hours to see if I could get my delivery which I paid the additional fee. No use.

So I went to Bestbuy and got my frig in two with free shipping and haul way.Beware of Sears and their lies.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments