I bought a mattress and bed frame with my purchase and the mattress was defected.It did not measure standard Queen size and was too short for the bed frame, so I had to return it.

Queen beds are 80X60 and this one measure 76X60 a clear defect and not my fault. I purchased the item with Half in gift card form and half on my credit card. I only return the mattress and sears decides to refund me in gift card form and I was clearly told that I would be credit back to my credit card which I only was credit $20 and $250 in gift card. That's just ridiculous!

If I would have known that is what they would do I would have cancel my whole order.

I wanted the gift card to be applied to the bed frame I kept but the customer service reps at sears seem to not be able to "override" a system because they are incompetent lazy people who didn't even ask for my order number when i called or use my name.I had to ask for a manager and she also seem to be worthless in assisting.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $250. amyjquintero is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears manager at Sears was poor customer service, return policy and refund process Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments