With Company response Not resolved

I got my refrigerator about 6 months ago. It started having problems and called.

The repair man came and ordered a part that took more than a week to arrive. When he put the part it was worse. The refrigerator was completely ruined. Hundreds of dollars in food spoiled.

Called again and took another week to come. Scheduled to come from 8am-noon. Arrived at 3 or 4pm. Ordered a part and now i have to wait 8 more days for them to come again.

I complained but, the manager was very rude. They also hanged up on me 2 times.

I called the National something and they said that they could not do anything. They are a horrible company.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

Mississauga Valley, Ontario, Canada #73859

I had all the parts replaced and the delivery was on time after i spoke with steven sears attorney team on the comsumer help line

SearsCares
Delmar, Delaware, United States #62532
Sears Response

Dear Mariela,

I am sorry to hear about the unsatisfactory service you have experienced with Sears repair. My name is David and I work for the Sears Cares Team. We would like to assist you in resolving this issue. If you can contact us at searscares@searshc.com so we can further discuss your concerns. Please include your screen name (Mariela) in your email so we can reference to your case.

David V.