SEARS is by far the worst company to deal with regarding service, customer service, repair appointments or anything to do with their rip-off appliances!I called to schedule a repair service of over $200 on a dryer (Kenmore) that after only 1 year was no longer working.

The service department scheduled my appointment for a week out, between the hours of 10 AM and 2 PM. As working adults, my husband and I had to hire a house sitter to wait for the service tech to come to the house. Around 3 PM the sitter called me at work and told me the tech still hadn't shown up. I called and the service department and they said the guy was on his way.

I told the sitter to wait. After I got home at 5 PM the tech guys still hadn't shown up. I paid the sitter for the whole day and called the service department to speak with a manager. The manager said the only thing I could do is wait until 6 PM or reschedule for another week.

Nobody on the staff could make it right for us. The service department couldn't do anything about the missed appointment and was VERY rude on the phone with us. I even called corporate to complain about the inconvenience and they couldn't help. Nothing was done to make this right.

I'll never buy from SEARS again.

Please buy from a company that cares about their customers - you won't regret it.If you do buy from SEARS - don't expect to be treated with respect.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments