With Company response Not resolved

We went to Sears in Columbus, Indiana to buy an exercise bike.We found the bike we wanted and a store employee walks by and offers to help.

We showed him the bike, he checks his handheld device and finds they have one in stock and says he will send a salesperson to help. We waited for at least 15 minutes and no one came. In the meantime my husband went to find someone while I stayed with the bike in case someone showed up. In the meantime another couple shows up, looks at the bike and goes to the checkout line.

About ten minutes later this couple comes back with the checkout clerk to buy the same bike!!. I told the clerk we were waiting on someone and he says " there's only 3 people working, you shouldn't expect to get waited on"!! At that time my husband came back and tried to explain but the clerk continued to sell the bike to the other couple!

They said they could call a manager but by then we were so pissed we just left.I've bought a lot of Sears stuff in the past, but never again!

Review about: Sears Manager.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Rita Brand,

Please accept our apologies for the upsetting experience you’ve had concerning the purchase of the exercise bike. My name is Stephanie L. and I am with the Sears Social Media Escalations team. We are certain that our retail associates tried their best to see you were taken care of, we do not like to see our customers disappointed and would like to speak to you further concerning this experience. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com and a “dedicated” case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the exercise bike was to be purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name Rita Brand you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Stephanie L.