With Company response Not resolved

My husband called our local sears store to find a digital photo frame for my mom on christmas. They immediately transfered him to a call center in Alabama (mind you we live in Michigan). We were guaranteed that the frame was in stock at the warehouse and could be shipped to our store. So we went ahead and ordered it.

That was on the 16th of this month and we were promised that it would arrive between the 22nd-26th.

On the 17th they took the money from my account. I went online to check the status of our order, and it said that as of December 18th, it was cancelled. No call, no e-mail, no word what so ever on this cancellation. But they still took our money. I called the sears customer service line and I asked why my order was cancelled and they said it was because they didn't have anymore in stock. The woman I spoke to was very rude and when I asked about getting my money back, she said that it would take about 3-5 business days to process the refund. Now I have to spend what little money I have left to find my mom something else, 4 days before christmas.

I'm beyond pissed. I'm literally on the *** of tears because I have no idea what I'm going to do for her gift now.

So please take my advice and don't EVER shop at sears. I would hate to hear about someone else getting robbed like we did.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear JaBlack13,

I am very sorry that you have not received the level of customer service that you deserve. This is definitely not the type of experience our customers should encounter with us. We do apologize for the disappointing experience you've had with one of our stores. We would like to talk to you about this situation and see what we can do to make it right. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Jablack13) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Robert B.