My fridge broke on september and I called to schedule an appointment but they tried to fix it over the phone!! After that I called again and they sent a technitian he said he needed some parts and they ordered it.

When the parts finnaly arrived and the technitian came he said they sent it wrong. I've called about 20 times in 3 months, I still don't have any answer whatsoever. On top of everything I purchased extended warranty and they dont give proper customer service. How can I do with my 6 years old grandson ?

Do i have to buy milk everyday and throw away the rest? Do I have to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday bevause I cannot keep anything home? And dont let me start with the smell!!! Do you think that is ok to wait over 3 month to have a fridge repaired?

I called again today and I said I just wanted to send the the fridge back to the store and the great answer was "you can do that if it makes you happy" Do you know what makes me happy?

To have a working fridge, because I paid for it! Never ever again I would buy from SEARS.

Comments

I bought a Kenmore washer and dryer on April 10, 2017. I was very happy with the appliances until this week when the dryer wouldn't work until suddenly the time dial started to run up and down and settling to a low timing.

I was barely able to dry my load of clothes.

Today I was able to get hold of someone in the "Repair" department after some hiccups. When I followed the instructions given to me and was able to see the back of my dryer, I discovered that the metal hose was squished between the dryer and the wall. It must have happened when the installers pushed the dryer towards the wall.

I was told that that was the cause of the problem and was advised to contact the "Installation Customer Care."

After calling this Care center, I was told that due to the time that has passed since installation (more than 30 days), they could not do anything for me. As if our responsibility is to "peak" behind any appliance after it has been installed to make sure everything is correct!

I feel it is not fair that I have to pay for the cost of a new hose, which I don't think it would be much, but I would have to bear the cost of hiring a handy man, as I cannot move the dryer by myself nor have any idea on how to replace a hose, when the installers should have been responsible to check that everything was in order.

If I don't fix this issue soon, Sears might not pay for the repair of the dryer if this stopped working completely.

I will never trust Sears again nor buy anything there. I have been a loyal customer for over 20 years.