I was shopping for a Samsung Refrigerator RF266AEPN on 4/24/2010 at around 10:15pm Pacific time. The price as advertised on the webpage was $1329.99 and 4/24 was the last day for the promotion, and when I added to the cart, it was still showing $1329.99. However, shortly after I read through all the different installation options and warranty options, I noticed my final price has changed to $1899.99.

The Sears home page was still advertising the 30% off energy star product, and I still see the $1329.99 price being advertised. So I don't understand why I'm being charged the original price of $1899.99.

I suspect this is false advertisement and a blatant attempt to cheat the customers. Repeated calls to Sears have not help resolved this issue, and one rep even hung up on me

Review about: Sears Installation.

Comments

Sears would not honor their advertised price with me either. On 4/23 they had a sign up advertising 15% off Kenmore appliances if you use your Sears card and free delivery and haul away.

The manager in the store said they forgot to take the sign down and it wasn't in the appliance section (it was by the register near the appliance section) and she would not honor it.

I don't care if it was in WalMart, if they have the sign up they should honor it! This happened in the store in Burlington, NC