With Company response Not resolved

i am from Egypt, i placed an order on Sears.com [Order#: 280707646 for some clothes on Oct. 2011, the order to be shipped to States address then this states address will directly send to me, the order was to be sipped on two times, at first shipment they wrote wrong Address to UPS so the order sent back to them & i received the second order, so Sears have to refund me about $ 130, as i received one item out of 6 & the refund had to be on my visa, they sent me an E-Mail that they will refund only $23 & by check to Aramex Account , while i should have my money refunded back to my visa!!!

My Experience Don't order Again from Sears on line they have very bad Customer Service & Logistics & they don't care about Customers Problems.

Ahmed Wahb 00201065512798

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Ahmed Wahb,

I can understand your disappointment & skepticism. I'm sorry we were unable to meet the request of the refund that was needed to be applied back to your visa. We would like to have the opportunity to assist you on this issue and also with the customer experience you received. Our team is part of the corporate executive social media customer relations department. We handle the highest level of escalated customer relations issues. Emails sent to our corporate offices are handled by part of our team and us (Sears Cares) handle issues escalated via Social Media, such as Facebook. Your issue will remain here in our office with a personal case manager who will oversee the problem until it’s resolved. I encourage you to allow us to try and help. Please send us an email containing basic contact information (preferably a phone number) to SMAdvisor@searshc.com to the attention of Robert.

Robert B.