I found a bed frame on searsoutlet.com that was suppose to be available in our local store(Amherst NY) for pickup only.

I ended up taking a instead of placing order, and drove out to the store hoping to see what this looked like and avoid the online hastle. The sales kid said there is one in stock but it is a display and said he can't give it to me for online price. So I placed the order while at the store and received an email saying the store was closed and I have to wait until next day for confirmation. Funny, I was standing in the store at that same time I received the email about it being closed!

The next day I get an email saying the item is not available and my CC wasn't charged.

Guess what? My CC was charged!

I called and spoke to a "supervisor" who was as worthless as the website. He told me I'd have to wait 5 days for the charge to be reversed and tried making up excuses about the website showing it in stock and didn't offer any other item or solution. Bottom lin is, if the store is unwilling to sell it, it shouldnt be on your website...period!

This was a complete waste of my time and gas!

Searsoutlet.com should take a closer look at their IT department and have them do better job at updating the logistics of their online/instore inventory or SEARS risks losing more customers.