I am starting a campaign to boycott of Sears.Who wants to join me?

10 days ago I ordered 2 media cabinets (5 shelves, glass doors 60 inches high) got 4 frying pans today!!! Customer service supervisor tells me that they can charge me another $99 each, then when they get the frying pans back they will refund my money! When i told them that didnt work for me, she stated "that's how it works lady" . She then proceeds to tell me they do it this way because I might keep the frying pans!

Seriously, anyone wonder why this company is near bankrupt?

She then tells me I could call 800-591-4686 and hope someone answers the phone OR i can give her my credit card again and she can a fix this mixup.Anyone have a recommendation for a real store that I can buy from?

Comments

mocknbird99
Baltimore, Maryland, United States #558196

maybe you could stack the frying pans, fill them with dvds, stack them, and build a frying pan TOWER...

mocknbird99
Baltimore, Maryland, United States #558195

I'm with you on the boycott of the dying BEHEMOTH that is Sears!Your situation would be funny if it weren't so ridiculous and frustrating.

Frying pans clearly are the NEW media cabinets... or something. Sears would say "Well, we delivered the frying pans for FREE, as a courtesy to you." Can't you store your dvds and your cds in your frying pans? How many dvds and cds do you HAVE, if they won't fit in 4 frying pans?!

Sears is hideous.

I hope you get a refund, and buy from Amazon.Amazing customer service there, and I've been buying for 5 years.