I just returned from an unsuccessful trip to my local Sears at Cumberland Mall in Atlant, GA.

I was in search of some slacks for work. I was able to find a couple of pair that I liked in my size and tried them on. I was very satisfied with the fit an went to the checkout line.

There was already a customer being checked out so I waited. And waited. It seems that the customer before me had some kind of coupon for a discount but your computers weren't recognizing it. She scanned and scanned and tried inputting the numbers manually but the system just wasn't having it. Finally she called in a supervisor to have a look.

By now there was another potential customer waiting in line.

The supervisor scanned the coupon and nothing happened. Scanned it again, nothing happened. Input the numbers manually, nothing happened. This brings to mind the old saying that madness is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.

Finally, the supervisor gave up, looked at the two customers waiting in line to be checked out and walked away!

The staff member left at the register continued the same thing she had been trying, occasionally looking over at the growing line that now had five people in it.

Needless to say, people were not pleased. We all stayed calm about it but comments were definitely made. Nobody blamed the staff member who was trying to wait on the first customer but they had no kind words for management, especially the supervisor that walked away.

Finally, the clerk looked at the people in line and said that she could help anyone that was paying with cash.

I walked up to the counter, put the merchandise on the counter and told her that she had some more merchandise to put away.

Maybe I was a bit impatient. I ONLY waited 10 minutes. But I remember when the staff waited on the customers instead of the customers waiting on the staff.

I just placed my order with Amazon. I bet I get my pants faster than if I'd waited on Sears.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of haggar pants. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned haggar pants in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments