I spent 3hrs.on the phone trying to get a resolution as to why I can't get my renewal thru my e-mail since they lie that they can't mail it out.Everyone who I spoke to or transferred to, in total 10 people did nothing but apologyse for the previous person.

The last person put me on hold then the call dropped. He didn't even call me back, so what does that tell you, I'm not important. I'm not your valued customer.

With all these complaints I don't see how you are still in business.The customer service agents are liars and don't care.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "send me my renewal. i don't know use credit cards over phone. they can even e-mail me my renewal for downloading. they did it last year after much distress now here we go again". This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about a product or service at Sears was too much to list Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments