I bought a fridge, range with oven and a dish washer from Sear Outlet in Hayward 2 years ago. I also bought the 5 year warrant on each unit since the sales person told me that any damage to the products would be covered. Quote "It doesn't matter if it is your fault of not. If its broken the warranty will cover all parts and labor"

It has been 1 month trying to get the service people out to take a look at the range and dish washer. I made the appointment, set the time and waited, I get a call saying they don't have enough time to come out and we need to reschedule. OK no problem 2nd appointment the driver becomes sick, 3rd appointment complete no show.

I call sear customer support and I tell explain the situation and I am told "we have no history of your call or appointments. Please make an appointment"

I go into the Hayward CA store where i bought the equipment. The Manager tells me he will call them see whats going on and will get this resolved for me. In addition, he tells me that the sales person was wrong for telling me all parts and labor is covered and i would have to pay for anything that breaks and he cannot do anything about that.

He call me today and give the 800 number to Sears and basically says good luck. Oh yes "Since its has been 2 years the store cannot do anything for you now you have to deal with the service people"

Just Beau-Ti-Ful Sears, screw over your customers. Service people no show, Store passes the buck, and the corporate must be a complete joke.

I will make sure to let everyone I know not to buy the warranty from sears or even buy a single product from them either. An i will make sure to close my credit cards, my sisters credit cards, and my fathers credit card.

Review about: Sears Credit Card.

Reason of review: customer service, warranty coverage, repair service..

Comments