i called for appointment. they confirmed. called me on day of appt. tech sick. Made another appt.

between 8-12. 1:30 no show. I called several times

tech backed up. I had to take 1/2 day off from work. Made another appointment 8-12 same story don't know when teck will get here. i am waiting third time it is 1pm still no one showed up. No call from tech.

I am going to cancel all my service contracts. They are not reliable. Pay for service you don't get. My friend had same experience. Don't buy service contracts from sears.

Comments

On April 8, 2009 I called Sears about my Kenmore washer not working. They said it would be 2 weeks and make sure someone was home to anwser the phone or the appt. would be cancelled. My husband spent all day at home w/ no phone call. So I call Sears back and ask why no one has called to come about my washer. He tells me there is no appt. scheduled for me. I told him he is wrong I called and made the appt. myself. He finds that I did call but there is no appt. set. He kindly tells me I have to WAIT another TWO WEEKS. I tell him that I can't believe they are going to make me wait again, he saids I'm sorry but I can ofter you a free in home estimate and any home services of your choice. I told him no thank you and will not be buying or doing any more business with SEARS again after my service agreement runs out. AND BY THE WAY THERE IN HOME SERVICE ESTIMATES ARE FREE AWAY! Some deal.

:( :( :( :(