Kilauea, Hawaii
With Company response Not resolved

I called on Friday 12/3 to report my Kenmore Dishwasher, which is under warranty, was not working and I needed a repairperson to come out and fix. No problem they said. They scheduled the appt. for the following day (Saturday @ 7am) for my home in Kilauea, HI. So imagine my surprise when I get a phone call at 5AM telling me the serviceman was at my door. He was at the address on the mainland which I specifically told the technician I WAS NOT at. He apologized for the mix up and said he would reset his route or something to that effect. When I called yesterday AND today (12/3 and 12/4) I was told I could not reschedule the appointment because the serviceman had not signed off on the original!!!

I would have to call back tomorrow Monday 12/5 and start the process AGAIN.

Is this really what you call "customer service"? Everyone is very apologetic but their hands are tied. Whatever electronic system Sears has in place to take, receive orders is seriously flawed. AND I resent the fact that it is I who has to keep replacing the call - your mistake, you should be calling me to reschedule.

I thought customer loyalty was important to Sears. Perhaps I should rethink my loyalty because Sears has certainly not be loyal to me.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

To M.orgolini,

I apologize for the scheduling issues you are having with the service appointment for your dishwasher. I certainly understand your frustration as it was us who made the initial mistake. We do value your business and would like to help you resolve this issue and put an end to your frustration. My name is James and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the service appointment was scheduled under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (M.orgolini) for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

All these companies care about is getting the sale. Once they have your money customer service goes out the window.