Samsung microwave. Door handle fell off.

Sears won't repair it at a service shop. Tech must some out to your home. Sears web says the part is $61.24, plus they want $250.00 for a Tech to show up at your home. $311.24 plus tax.

YEP, about the cost of getting a new microwave. No service Tech available to talk to. Need one questioned answered and I can install the handle myself. Sears won't talk to me.

SERVICE {{Redacted}}.

I have to continue on with this because my complaint won't be recorded unless it has at least one hundred words. I'm at 76 words, must continue on {{Redacted}}

Review about: Sears Microwave Oven Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Here is a list of local management to contact, Tom 716-570-1391, Mike 518-331-2341, Lisa 585-455-1711, Darlyene 585-424-0912, Mark 716-536-0159, Bob 716-866-8105, Barb 585-274-9904. If they can’t help you I would recommend calling the bbb and your local news media to do a story on sears. Frank, Rochester NY

ThinkableOtter

Hire a local company to replace it for you. Likely to cost you 1/2 of what Sears will charge you.

If it's not warrantied then you're screwed either way. Better to only be 1/2 as screwed as Sears will screw you.

to ThinkableOtter #1481565

Your right. Fortunately Loews sells the same microwave.

Maybe I can get instructions fromthem on how to remove the panel without damaging any seal. Then I'll fix it myself.