Samsung microwave. Door handle fell off.

Sears won't repair it at a service shop. Tech must some out to your home. Sears web says the part is $61.24, plus they want $250.00 for a Tech to show up at your home. $311.24 plus tax.

YEP, about the cost of getting a new microwave. No service Tech available to talk to. Need one questioned answered and I can install the handle myself. Sears won't talk to me.

SERVICE RAPE. I have to continue on with this because my complaint won't be recorded unless it has at least one hundred words. I'm at 76 words, must continue on. 78 words, must continue.

79 words must continue. 81wpords must continue. 83 words must continue.

eighty five words mush continue. Eighty nine words must continue ninety five words must continue ninety nine works must contine One hundred and six words I can stop now.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Here is a list of local management to contact, Tom 716-570-1391, Mike 518-331-2341, Lisa 585-455-1711, Darlyene 585-424-0912, Mark 716-536-0159, Bob 716-866-8105, Barb 585-274-9904. If they can’t help you I would recommend calling the bbb and your local news media to do a story on sears. Frank, Rochester NY

ThinkableOtter

Hire a local company to replace it for you. Likely to cost you 1/2 of what Sears will charge you.

If it's not warrantied then you're screwed either way. Better to only be 1/2 as screwed as Sears will screw you.

to ThinkableOtter #1481565

Your right. Fortunately Loews sells the same microwave.

Maybe I can get instructions fromthem on how to remove the panel without damaging any seal. Then I'll fix it myself.