Verified Reviewer

1.7

This past tuesday I put a repair order for My moms Kenmore side by side. I could not get an appt until Sept 16.

I asked how can I get this earlier and they transferred me to a supervisor. She read from the same scrip as the other agent. No help. I was told to keep checking on line on the email I was sent.

I have been checking 2-3 times a day. I have called 6 times and each time given a "NEW'' Special number. It re routes back to scheduling. Today I was given another number.

This time the person was not so nice. Again similar script. I explained all the above and he said he was sorry. I asked if he or someone can get an earlier appt.

Again scripted. I said what is my mother to do? He said have her"WAIT" I said what did you say? He repeated it.

How rude. I joking said this is why I also record this conversation . He then hung up.

I am pleading with you to help get a service tech asap.

I am sure its the compressor. If we wait until next week then the service will tech will have to order parts which can take a lot longer.

Can you help please contact me

User's recommendation: Do not buy.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Sears Pros: Good product.

Sears Cons: Horrible service.

Comments