2.6
Layout of Store

Sears Two Notch Road Columbia SC (Appliance Department)

Employees sitting talking. Long wait for someone to come over to assist me. I selected an appliance in a large box. I had to get it to the cash register. When transaction was completed, was asked if I was going to carry the large box out myself. Received an incomplete sales check, item purchased not listed.Sales check #015255317418.

Trouble with telecheck system - Service was the worst. Refused my check the first time. Then asked for the information over and over. I finally used my debit card. My check was good.

My experience today was not good. I did not feel welcomed at Sears and I was humiliated by the telecheck system.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of service received in store. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of hoover carpert washer. Sears needs to "employee training and supervision in customer service. a reliable telecheck system" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hoover carpert washer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments