With Company response Not resolved

I used to shop at Sears years back and had many issues with failing Washer/dryer and TV. Sears tells you that YOU broke it (even if you have only had it for a few days).

I must of thrown my washer and dryer a few too many times so it did not (ever) work. I wonder if the SEARS delivery man may have been playing catch with them. I stopped buying at sears for over 5 years but recently caved and bought a camera at a good price. I AM GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING.

I suggest, even at a good price....buy somewhere else even if its more expensive. Warranty NEVER COVER THE PRODUCT even if they make it seem like it will. REALLY SHADY!!!!!! Then they give you the run around.

I spoke with a manager and voiced my opinion about them not being able to assume it was "thrown" or 'stepped on", "dropped", All instances they assumed and told me that I had to of done one of these in order for this to happen to my camera (in which I only had for 3 months). I gave them a second chance and they have not changed. They sell crappy products and blame the customers when something goes wrong. This has happened to me, family, and friends, way too many times at sears...Be aware of the "warrenty" that does not cover anything.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT ( I do understand that some people take advantage of the system, but without LOOKING at the product sold to you, how can they make the judgement of why it is not functioning properly).

THIS Is why kohls does great business and sears has gone OUT of business and had to merge with Kmart to continue..... Good customer services starts with LISTENING TO THE CUSTOMER!!!!

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

To Shortib2cute4u,

I apologize for the problems you had with appliances in years past and for the frustration you are having with your camera. We would like to try and help get this problem resolved. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we value your business with Sears. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com. Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the camera was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Shortib2cute4u) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H.